PHARMACY & HEALTHCARE SERVICES OPPORTUNITIES
Seeking talented people with Pharmacy Technician, authorizations and/or prescription billing experience, for
our healthcare hub services and technology organization, which helps clients across the nation!
Are you a Pharmacy Tech or CPhT who wants to add to your knowledge and skills, and would like to work in a
unique (non-retail) setting? We are looking for excellent candidates to join our innovative company, in a
positive, team-oriented environment! (Entry level, intermediate, and advanced level positions are often
available as we continue to grow.)
Roles are full-time at our headquarters in New Hyde Park, NY. Permanent jobs as well as temporary assignments
available. Please read the qualifications and information, before submitting your resume and information to
our HR team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmacy Technician Related Roles Typically Available
- Authorizations Program Specialist
- Pharmacy Program Specialist
- Transfers Program Specialist
Qualifications and Skills We Find Valuable
- Someone who is positive, patient, diligent, and dedicated to helping people.
- Exceptional Customer Service and Strong Communication Skills, a must.
- HS Diploma/GED, required. Associates or equivalent from a 2-year program, a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (aside from internships) in a pharmacy, required.
- Certified Pharmacy Tech via the PTCB, a plus (though not required).
- Familiarity with pharmacy billing, insurance verifications/issues, authorizations, a plus.
- Experience working with patients, MDOs, insurance companies and/or specialty pharmacies, a plus.
- Ability to maintain strict HIPAA patient confidentiality and discretion regarding PHI.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be dedicated and reliable.
- Eager to learn and can pick up new info quickly. Training will be provided.